Dubai’s 2023 Retail Calendar has an outstanding lineup of citywide events and activities, according to the Dubai Festivals and Retail Establishment (DFRE).
The 18 events that make up the 2023 Retail Calendar are all focused on elevating Dubai as one of the top cities in the world to live, work, and travel. Ramadan and Eid in Dubai, the return of the renowned Dubai Shopping Festival, the Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter Collections of the Dubai Fashion Season, the Dubai Food Festival, Dubai Summer Surprises, and more are all on the schedule. The seventh annual Dubai Fitness Challenge, which just began its sixth iteration, will be held in 2023.
“The Retail Calendar includes a jam-packed year of seasonal events and promotions that benefit our vibrant retail sector and promote long-term expansion. The schedule is customized to our main inbound business and leisure visitor markets and aligned with the interests of our people and residents, allowing us to capitalize on the increasing foot traffic we anticipate in Dubai during the upcoming year, according to DFRE CEO Ahmed Al Khaja.
In order to maintain Dubai’s position as a global leader in retail and entertainment experiences, we will keep coming up with extraordinary events and activations in 2023. Our retail calendar’s continued success is evidence of the steadfast support we get from our partners, stakeholders, and sponsors on an annual basis. Looking ahead, it is evident that the city is prepared to provide another year full of incredible experiences for everyone to enjoy because of the strength of these partnerships.
The 2023 Retail Calendar is already packed with events, making Dubai one of the top travel destinations for that year!
Most expected events in 2023:
- The Dubai Shopping Festival is the region’s longest-running and most popular shopping festival, running from December 15, 2022 to January 29, 2023.
- The Spring/Summer Collection Launch event will not only introduce the public to the newest fashion trends, but also increase revenue through partnerships with well-known and local brands.
- Dubai Food Festival (April 28 – May 7, 2023) will be a great opportunity to explore Dubai’s diverse range of culinary experiences and offers.
- The 3-Day Super Sale is a shopping event that happens twice a year, with some of the most well-known brands and stores offering discounts of up to 90% over three days. The events take place at malls and shopping venues across Dubai, and the exact dates will be announced closer to the time.
- Dubai Summer Surprises (July 29th – September 3rd, 2023) will feature various events, offers, and promotions for your enjoyment.